For the athletic type out there who needs a boot able to withstand harsh winter conditions, the DC Woodland DW Boots are the way to go. Part of what makes the boots so rugged is the blended polyurethane construction which decreases weight and adds softness and strength. The DC Woodland upper is constructed of leather, and the outsole is a rugged, all-terrain rubber that won’t scuff or easily wear. The boots are waterproof, warm, and durable enough to be used in any conditions.
Key Features of the DC Woodland DW Boots:
- Custom 100% Poly Lining With DC''s Trademarked "Pill Pattern"
- Full Premium Suede Upper
- Custom Allen Key Head Eyelets
- Foam Padded Tongue And Collar For Added Comfort And Support
- Tongue Gusset To Keep The Water Out
- Performalite Polyurethane Midsole And A Rugged All-Terrain Rubber Outsole