The Ken Block Union SE from DC is a fantastic men''s shoe. It uses Ken Blocks car number (43) and a crackle effect print which gives it great character. It has a soft resilient action leather and nubuck upper which is durable, hard wearing and has a perforated upper panel for breathability. The padded collar and tongue gives support and comfort whilst the sole unit is made from performance rubber wrap with DCs trademarked pattern. The DC Ken Block Union SE is a stunning, fashionable yet a practical shoe that truly represents its creator.
Key Features of the DC Ken Block Union SE Skate Shoes:
- Uppers of tough suede, smooth leather, and hits of mesh.
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort and support.
- Breathable textile-fabric lining with contrasting print.
- Cushioned footbed for lasting comfort.
- Lightweight cupsole construction is extremely durable.
- Clear rubber outsole.