Warm, comfortable, and able to hold up to any conceivable weather conditions, the DC Ranger SE Boots replace a dog in the man’s best friend category. Especially if you’re the sporty type who likes to hike through rough terrain, the strong rubber outsoles of the DC Range SE will hold up to anything you can throw at it. And with the Ranger SE boots leather upper, you’ll also look great while you’re doing whatever it is that you do. To provide extra comfort, there’s an Achilles heel padding feature and extra padding in the insole.
Key Features of the DC Ranger SE Boots:
- Lightweight High Top Boot
- DC's Revolutionary UNILITE Technology Provides Long-Lasting Cushioning & Impact Protection
- Molded Leather Or Nubuck Upper
- TPR Heel Counter
- Metal Eyelets
- Padded Area For Achilles Tendon
- Heel Pull Loop
- Leather Tongue
- Molded Logo Details + Rugged All-Terrain Rubber Outsole.