*Available for US Shipment Only.
Dakine uses only the finest peel and stick adhesives to ensure easy installation and secure attachment. please read and follow the instructions for best results.
For Optimum Bonding:
1. Board and stomp pad should be at room temperature, 70 F
2. Clean surface with rubbing alcohol. Surface must remain clean, smooth and dry. Do not touch.
3. Use a blow dryer on high to heat up the prepared board surface as well as the adhesive on the traction device
4. Immediately after heating, place the traction device and press firmly. Stand on the traction without twisting, the more weight the better.
5. Allow the adhesive to cure at room temperature for 24 hours