*Available for US Shipment Only.
No matter if you are an amateur snowboarder or a professional, if you are looking for the perfect pair of gloves to accommodate your adventurous lifestyle, the Dakine Scout Short Gloves make for an excellent accessory to accommodate your needs. However, even if you do not go snowboarding, these gloves are versatile and can be perfect for numerous uses such as, casual winter wear, hiking trips, skiing, and many other outdoor events. The Dakine Scout Short Gloves are also waterproof and are some of the most reliable accessories that you and your family will come across, as their dependability is top notch no matter what type of use you may have for them.
Key Features of the Dakine Scout Short Snowboard Gloves:
- Insert: Hipora waterproof
- Insulation: High loft synthetic [ Glove 140 / 280g ] [ Mitt 140 / 350g ]
- Palm: Rubbertec
- Shell: Nylon / Poly with DWR treatment
- Lining: 150g Tricot
- Cuff Closure: One hand cinch gauntlet
- Removable 4x4 stretch fleece liner glove
- Nose and goggle wipe thumb panels