The Dakine Men's Derail Short is sure to satisfy your corner-drifting, drop-hucking antics with its relaxed fit and fluid flexibility. Catering to freeride junkies and downhill racers, the Derail's longer cut and specially patterned knees easily slide over pads when you're shuttling with friends and hitting lift-accessed downhills at the resort. Four-way stretch fabric ensures unrestricted movement for bombing descents and sending hits in the bike park. Rounding things out, interior waistline adjustments provide a secure fit over your favorite liner shorts while the zippered side pocket handily carries snacks and small riding accessories.
- Inerior waist adjustments
- Patterning at knees designed to fit over pads
- Low profile zippered side pocket
- Front hand pockets
- Shell: 160g 4-way stretch double knit 92% Nylon, 8% Spandex
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coating
- Lining: Unlined
- Relaxed Fit
- Inseam: 15"