EPIC SUMMER BEACH DAYS... THE BEATER IS ALL ABOUT FUN! Created by the freaks at Catch Surf, the Beater Original is destined to take over the world. It is the original all-purpose, fully-customizable shred stick! Surf it with or without fins, bodyboard or skim it; do whatever the heck you want. The Beater can turn an average beach day into an epic tale of radness! Now shred.
Features a strong, light-weight and water-resistant core with dual (x2) maple-ply wood stringers and high density bottom to make it the stiffest most durable Beater ever made! Available in all-new colors. Single-Fin model comes with 4.5" raked fin and the twin-fin comes with 3.5" keel fins.
48” Beater is recommended for smaller Groms or Adults (up to 165lbs) that require a board less than 4’ for use in local black-balled beaches (i.e. T-Street in San Clemente). The Beater Original is great for all skill levels. Beginners can ride as a bodyboard and skimboard; then progress to stand-up riding. Intermediate to advance riders can also use as a finless or finned surfboard. Suggested wave height is knee to shoulder high.
54” Beater is recommended for older Groms and Adults up to 175lbs where restriction is less than 5’0”. The Beater Original is great for all skill levels. Beginners can ride as a bodyboard and skimboard; then progress to stand-up riding. Intermediate to advance riders can also use as a finless or finned surfboard. Suggested wave height is knee to shoulder high.
- Dimensions: 48” (4’0") x 20” x 2.5” (27 Liters)
- Dimensions: 54" (4''6") x 20" x 2.5" (30 Liters)
- All-purpose, customizable shred stick! Fun for all skill levels! And can take a Beating!
- Tapered D-rails and twin-channel crescent tail for finless performance
- Dual-composite core with twin maple-wood stringers
- Old-School 8lb PE deck and impact resistant HDPE slick skin
- Pop-thru leash plug at tail. Soft pop-thru removable fins (single and twin fin models only)
- Hi-Performance fin system with Beater PRO model Keel fins
- Requires surf wax for grip
- Designed in California by Catch Surf
- PATENTED DESIGN! Patent #: D631926, D637249, D637250, D637252