Water-resistant messenger backpack with large opening and expandable compression flap for hauling a range of cargo. Made with military-grade materials in the USA. Guaranteed for life.
Simple. Versatile. Iconic. The Sentinal is a scaled down version of our Pro messenger backpack. It has a large opening and flat bottom for hauling binders, books, takeout, and twelve packs. The compression flap accommodates a range of cargo shapes and sizes. Internal pockets help keep your essentials organized and accessible.
- Ergonomic shoulder-strap design with EVA foam back panel for improved fit and breathability
- Sternum strap for load distribution
- Industrial-metal cam lock underarm compression buckles
- Dimensions: 12" wide, 18" high, 5.75" deep
- Volume: 16-24 L
- Weight: 2.1 lb
- Weatherproof flap pack expands from 16L-22L
- Large main compartment with flat bottom fits books, binders, 12-pack etc.
- Laptop pocket fits up to Macbook Pro 15 (padded sleeve recommended)
- Industrial-strength Velcro, accessory-mounting shoulder straps with stainless steel D-rings
- Organization pockets for phone, wallet, keys and other essentials
- Daisy-chain mounting loop for attaching carabineer or bike lights
- Padded, ballistic-nylon bottom panel
- Weatherproof, commercial-grade, 1000-denier nylon outer shell
- Weatherproof independently suspended, military-grade, 18-oz. truck-tarpaulin liner
- Commercial-grade, five-bar seatbelt webbing and nylon 69 thread
- Nylon 69 thread and YKK zippers
- Made in USA