Original. Iconic. Our smallest messenger bag with quick-release seatbelt buckle. Built like our Pro bags. Scaled for everyday use. Made in Chico, CA. Guaranteed for life.
We made our first messenger bag over 15 years ago. We needed a quick-release buckle for getting a fully loaded bag off quickly. We didn't have money to make our own buckle, so we salvaged a seatbelt buckle from the local auto yard and an icon was born. To maximize durability and weatherproofness, every Mini Metro is made twice. The inside liner is made with military-grade, 18-oz truck tarpaulin. The outside is made with abrasion-resistant, 1000-denier CORDURA Brand fabric.
- EVA foam-padded shoulder strap with cross-chest load stabilizer for increased rideability
- Dimensions: 20" wide, 12" high, 7" deep
- Volume: 20.5 L
- Weight: 2.3 lb
- Iconic quick-release buckle with integrated bottle opener
- Daisy-chain mounting loops for attaching carabineer clips or bike lights
- Industrial-strength Velcro, accessory shoulder mounting strap
- Reflective straps for night visibility
- Internal fasteners for securing Chrome laptop and tactical sleeves (sold separately)
- Accommodates up to a 15.4" laptop
- Weatherproof CORDURA Brand outer shell
- Weatherproof, independently suspended, military-grade, 18-oz. truck-tarpaulin liner
- Commercial-grade, five-bar seatbelt webbing and nylon 69 thread
- Made in USA