If you want shoes that are going to last through many riding sessions, choose the Chrome Tobruk bike shoes. These shoes have a reinforced nylon/glass fiber shank that supports your midsole and a polyurethane contoured crash pad insole. Your feet will fit better in the toe cage because of the low profile design. The Chrome Tobruk bike shoe is made of 100% vulcanized construction and has a board lasted sole that resists getting the dreaded pedal hotspot. They also have skid resistant contact rubber on the sole so you won’t slip off the pedals.
Key Features of the Chrome Tobruk Shoes Cordura:
- Weight: 3.5 lb.
- Fabric: 1000 denier Cordura
- Product Source: Guangzhou, China
- Made of our 1,000 denier Cordura with back-padding
- 100% vulcanized construction
- Low profile design to better fit into a toe cage
- Reinforced nylon/glass fiber shank to support the midsole
- Board lasted sole to eliminate pedal hot spot
- Skid resistant contact rubber on the sole
- Polyurethane contoured crash pad insole
- Durable rubber heel cup with reflective safety hit
- Center gore slip-on design