Key Features of the Chrome Tobruk Shoes Cordura:
If you want shoes that are going to last through many riding sessions, choose the Chrome Tobruk bike shoes. These shoes have a reinforced nylon/glass fiber shank that supports your midsole and a polyurethane contoured crash pad insole. Your feet will fit better in the toe cage because of the low profile design. The Chrome Tobruk bike shoe is made of 100% vulcanized construction and has a board lasted sole that resists getting the dreaded pedal hotspot. They also have skid resistant contact rubber on the sole so you won’t slip off the pedals.
- Weight: 3.5 lb.
- Fabric: 1000 denier Cordura
- Product Source: Guangzhou, China
- Made of our 1,000 denier Cordura with back-padding
- 100% vulcanized construction
- Low profile design to better fit into a toe cage
- Reinforced nylon/glass fiber shank to support the midsole
- Board lasted sole to eliminate pedal hot spot
- Skid resistant contact rubber on the sole
- Polyurethane contoured crash pad insole
- Durable rubber heel cup with reflective safety hit
- Center gore slip-on design