Chrome's Forged Rubber Sneakers are the best city sneakers in the world. They're made by hand, one at a time, on 70-year-old machines we salvaged from Slovakia. The rubber is harvested from nearby rubber tree farms, fused directly on to our 12oz canvas upper at 300 degrees Fahrenheit, and will not delaminate - even at the flex point. We added our signature reflective heel and an antimicrobial sock liner with quick-dry contoured footbed for sockless summers and the occasional river crossing. Forged Rubber Sneakers look like sneakers, built like army boots.
- Forged Rubber sole fused directly onto the upper at 300 degrees Fahrenheit and 30psi for superior durability
- 12oz fire hose canvas uppers for durable breathable comfort
- Signature reflective heel for night visibility
- Antimicrobial sock liner for odor resistance and wearing without socks
- Contoured impact-resistant PU Footbed for all day comfort
- Made in Thailand near the rubber tree farms