In an effort to make skiing easier and more fun for everyone Connelly engineered skis that are wide at the tip, narrow underfoot and wide in the tail. This shaped ski concept adds surface area for less effort getting up and out of the water. Keeping the ski narrow underfoot eases edge-to-edge transitions making the ski playful and responsive. Built using the same high level up to 32 mph.
- C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology)
- Fiberglass wrap with a high gloss PMU top
- Closed cell polyurethane resin core
- Acryliam base
- Sizes: 65" / 165cm, 67" / 170cm, 69" / 175cm
- Bindings: Swerve/RTS
- Fin: Aluminum drop through fin