This can-do shoe is all about helping you blaze your own trail. The mesh upper features webbing support straps integrated right into the eyestay for added support and a great fit. An Omni-Tech waterproof/breathable membrane keeps feet dry in the face of dicey log crossings or sudden showers. A full length Techlite midsole cushions from heel to toe, while a dual-density support frame provides outstanding pronation control. Last but certainly not least, a non-marking Omni-Grip rubber outsole provides optimal traction on the trail.
Key Features of the Columbia Northbend Mid Hiking Shoes:
- Mesh upper with webbing support straps
- Omni-Tech waterproof breathable membrane
- Techlite midsole with dual-density support frame
- Omni-Grip rubber compound outsole for rugged traction
- Weight: Size 9, 1/2 pair= 15.1 oz / 428.1 g