Key Features of the Craft PXC Light Cross Country Ski Pants:
If you don’t want to look like a giant sumo wrestler when wearing ski pants then try out the Craft PXC Light Cross Country Ski Pants. These pants are thin and lightweight allowing you to move with comfort and ease. The wind protective front combined with ventilating and elastic fabric on the back allows the Craft PXC Light Cross Country Ski Pants to fit perfectly. Another great feature about these ski pants is the zipper that goes from the bottom of the pants to the knee. This is great because it will allow you to easily fit the ski pants over the ski boots.
- Lightweight training pants with wind protective front fabric
- Thin, ventilating and elastic fabric on back and hip to support the anatomy of the moving body
- Ergonomically shaped hip and knee to optimize freedom of movement
- Zipper at bottom side up to knee
- Reflective tape at bottom
- One small, hidden, zippered back pocket