Key Features of the Craft PXC Light Cross Country Ski Jacket:
While others sit around the cabin in the winter and do puzzles you get out and cross country ski, which is why the Craft PXC Light Cross Country Ski Jacket is perfect for you. While they are all deciding whether to put together a picture of balls of yarn or some kittens, you're pulling on your PXC Light Cross Country Ski Jacket and running out the door. Not only do you look great in your light weight cross country ski jacket you are protected from the wind and are in great comfort. And if you like to listen to some music or just take a few things with you, you'll appreciate the zippered side pockets. Grab a Craft PXC Light Cross Country Ski Jacket and go see the winter wonderland from the outside, not through a window pane.
- Lightweight training jacket with wind protective front fabric
- Thin, ventilating and elastic fabric at back, elbows and at small front inserts to support the anatomy of the moving body and enhance performance
- Reflective zipper and logos and two zippered side pockets
- Ergonomically shaped shoulder/elbow to optimize freedom of movement
- Thin, comfortable inner cuffs