The Columbia Whirlibird II Interchange Ski Jacket makes the sport of skiing look easy. Six handy pockets conceal gadgets and important stuff or keep your hands toasty warm. While onlookers only see smooth, water-resistant fabric that looks cool and stylish, but never bulky. Get-noticed features include a drop tail for added coverage and an adjustable storm hood that protects and is easily removed. The Columbia ski jacket’s Omni-tech membrane lets water roll off instead of soaking inside, so you''ll appear poised and controlled, as a slope master who confidently glides with pride.
Key Features of the Columbia Whirlibird II Interchange Ski Jacket:
- FABRIC Shell: 100% nylon Legacy twill, 100% nylon. Lining: 100% nylon taffeta. Liner: 100% polyester. Lining: 100% polyester Thermal Reflective. Insulation: 50% polyester/50% recycled polyester, 80g OH.
- FIT Modern Classic
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective and insulated liner
- Omni-Tech waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- Zip-in Interchange System
- Removable, adjustable storm hood
- Drop tail
- Underarm venting
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Interior security pocket
- Media and goggle pocket