The Columbia Switchback Hiking Shoes were designed to make your hiking experience as enjoyable as possible. With a comfortable foot pad on the inside your feet can last longer hours without getting worn down and tired. The Switchback has a midsole with technology to create an easy flex and mobile feel to get the best out of your hike. The Columbia Switchback Hiking Shoes have a breathable and open mesh making sure to keep your foot feeling fresh while enduring long hours of hiking greatness.
- Open breathable mesh tongue and vamp
- Gusseted tongue to keep out unwanted debris
- Light and sinewy synthetic overlays for support and protection
- Contour Comfort 1D footbed with AgION anti-odor treatment
- Removable contoured, single-density EVA footbed, which provides cushioning, comfort and support
- Low profile Techlite midsole for nimble, flexible feel in a lightweight package
- Non-marking Omni-Grip rubber compound with a rugged trail design