The Columbia Sierra Summette Lace WP Boots are made with waterproof leather and textile materials to keep your feet dry and with 200g of insulation, they will stay warm down to -25 degrees Fahrenheit. You won’t lose style point with the faux fur collar and quilted upper. The Sierra Summettes are made with an ultra Techlight combined shell and midsole for a lightweight feel. These hardworking boots are water and stain repellant due to the advanced Omni-shield protective shield and you won’t slip on the ice with the winter specific rubber lug soles.
Key Features of the Columbia Sierra Summette Lace Wp Boots:
- Upper: Waterproof leather and textile with Omni-Shield advanced repellency for stain and water protection.
- Insulation: 200g insulation. Rated -25F/-32C
- Footbed: Removable EVA footbed with nylex cover for cushioning and comfort
- Shank: Molded nylon shank provides torsional rigidity and support
- Shell: Techlite molded material provides cushion and protection in a lightweight and flexible shell
- Outsole: Non-marking Omni-Grip rubber compound with a winter specific lug tread pattern