The Columbia Shasta Ridge Mid Omni-Tech hiking boots are a lightweight addition to your hiking pack. They have mid-height support and waterproof protection of a hiking boot without the bulky size. The durable uppers enhance support and durability while the waterproof Omni-Tech membranes work together with leather and textile to keep out rain and moisture. The independent lugged traction system on the sole has grips at the heel and forefoot to give you more stability on slippery terrain. You get shock absorption with the Shasta Ridge’s heel design and the contoured footbed prevent fatigue.
Key Features of the Columbia Shasta Ridge Mid Omni-Tech Hiking Boots:
- Leather and textile working with a waterproof Omni-Tech membrane
- Full length Techlite under foot cushioning and support
- Non-marking Omni-Grip rubber compound for traction
- Independent heel lug design with rubber gasket and de-coupled heel for comfort and traction
- Weight: size 9 1/2 pair = 1lb 1.8oz/504g