These Columbia Shasta Ridge Low OT Hiking Shoes are a comfortable pair of shoes for enjoying the great outdoors in. The Techlite technology and EVA midsole give you soft padding for every footfall. With Omnigrip rubber soles you'll never have to worry about taking a digger on slippery or uneven terrain and the Omnitech membrane gives the shoes a waterproof seal so your feet stay nice and dry no matter where you hike. The Shasta Ridge Hiking Shoes by Columbia are a quality shoe sure to please new and expert hikers alike. Be sure to snag a pair for yourself!
Key Features of the Columbia Shasta Ridge Low OT Hiking Shoes:
- Leather and textile upper working with a waterproof Omni-Tech membrane
- Full length Techlite under foot cushioning and support
- Non-marking Omni-Grip rubber compound for added stability
- Independent heel lug design with rubber gasket and a de-coupled heel for a great ride on the trail
- Weight: size 7 1/2 pair = 12.7oz/360g