Key Features of the Columbia Shasta Ridge Low Hiking Shoes:
Surprising terrain conditions are a hiker’s worst nightmare, but luckily, with the Columbia Shasta Ridge Low Hiking Shoes - it does not even matter. These hiking shoes were made with a leather and textile upper membrane that not only provide more than adequate support - but also abrasion resistance during long outings. Other top features include Techlite foot cushioning and a non-marking rubber sole for maximum traction. This Columbia Shasta Ridge shoe also includes a de-coupled heel design which is the key to absorbing shock even in the most treacherous or tough conditions.
- Leather and textile working with a waterproof Omni-Tech membrane
- Full length Techlite under foot cushioning and support
- Non-marking Omni-Grip rubber compound for traction
- Independent heel lug design with rubber gasket and de-coupled heel for comfort and traction
- Weight: size 9 1/2 pair = 14.1oz/399g