It's not always easy to blend a bit of style into a serious winter boot, but the Slopeside Omni-Heat boot steps up to the challenge.
Created from plush, water-resistant quilted textile and rich suede, this cold weather all-rounder features Omni-Shield advanced repellency to block the elements and Omni-Heat technology to reflect your own body heat back into the boot, making sure you stay dry and warm not matter where your winter excursions take you. The Techlite molded shell is both lightweight and flexible for easy mobility; inside, a removable EVA footbed pampers feet with cushioned comfort. Underneath, an Omni-Grip lugged outsole with winter-specific traction lets you walk tall without fear of wipeouts.
Key Features of the Columbia Slopeside Omni Boots:
- Water-resistant suede leather and textile with Omni-Shield advanced repellency.
- Omni-Heat technology reflects natural body heat for added warmth
- 200g Thermolite rated -25/-32C
- Removable, anatomically contoured EVA footbed with nylex cover
- Molded nylon shank provides torsional rigidity and support
- Techlite molded material provides cushioning and protection in a lightweight, flexible shell
- Non-marking Omni-Grip rubber compound outsole for optimal traction
- Weight: Size 7, 1/2 pair=1lb. 2oz/513g