Built for hiking, mountain biking, scrambling, and trail running, the Shastalavista hiking shoe is built to master just about any domain.
Designed for outdoor multi-functionality, it features a breathable open mesh upper with leather overlays to keep feet cool, comfortable and supported on the trail. Reinforced rubber toe and heel protection enhances durability on rocky terrain, while the soft mesh collar prevents heel chafe. Inside the shoe, a removable Contour Comfort 1D footbed pulls moisture away from skin while delivering lightweight cushioning and support. Compression-molded Techlite midsole maximizes comfort and minimizes weight, while an Omni-Grip rubber outsole with Kinetic Response provides independent suspension over any surface.
Key Features of the Columbia Shastalavista Mid Hiking Shoes:
- Breathable mesh upper with Nubuck leather and PU-coated overlays
- Durable mesh collar
- Removable Contour Comfort 1D footbed with wicking treatment
- Injection-molded tuned TPU shank
- Compression-molded Techlite for lightweight cushioning and comfort
- Non-marking Omni-Grip rubber compound outsole with Kinetic Response
- Weight: Size 9, 1/2 pair=15.1 oz/429g