Are you ready to enjoy the outdoors again but don't have the right shoes yet? Well the Columbia Shastalavista mid hiking shoes windsor/treasure will have you well taken care of then. Designed for trail hiking, mountain biking, and even our walkers or joggers these will take you to many different places. The open mesh upper with the leather overlays are designed to keep feet cool, comfortable, and supported while your on the trails. The special reinforced rubber toe and rubber heel protection sure will enhance your durability, especially for those bike riders. Inside the shoe, the footbed pulls moisture away from skin while delivering lightweight cushioning and support. The special omni-grip rubber outsole provides suspension and grips the slippy surfaces your going to running and sliding over. So go outside and enjoy these fancy shoes today!!
- Breathable mesh upper with Nubuck leather and PU-coated overlays
- Durable mesh collar
- Removable Contour Comfort 1D footbed with wicking treatment
- Injection-molded tuned TPU shank
- Compression-molded Techlite for lightweight cushioning and comfort
- Non-marking Omni-Grip rubber compound outsole with Kinetic Response
- Weight: Size 9, 1/2 pair=15.1 oz/429g