Combining the essential stability of a mid-cut boot with the lightweight performance of trail shoe, the multi-purpose Shastalavista Mid is built to take you hiking, mountain biking, scrambling, and trail running in all-weather comfort.
Designed for outdoor multi-functionality, it features a cool, mid-cut Omni-Tech waterproof-breathable mesh upper with leather overlays to keep feet protected from the elements and ankles supported on the trail. Reinforced rubber toe and heel protection enhances durability on rocky terrain, while the soft mesh collar prevents heel chafe. Inside the shoe, a removable Contour Comfort 1D footbed pulls moisture away from skin to while delivering lightweight cushioning and support. Compression-molded Techlite midsole maximizes comfort and minimizes weight, while a Omni-Grip rubber outsole with Kinetic Response provides independent suspension when the going gets rough.
- Omni-Tech waterproof-breathable mesh upper with Nubuck leather and PU-coated overlays
- Durable mesh collar
- Removable Contour Comfort 1D footbed with wicking treatment
- Injection-molded tuned TPU shank
- Compression-molded Techlite for lightweight cushioning and comfort
- Non-marking Omni-Grip rubber compound outsole with Kinetic Response
- Weight: Size 7, 1/2 pair=14.5oz/411g