Key Features of the Columbia Shastalavista Omni Lthr Mid Hiking Shoes:
Built for hiking, mountain biking, scrambling, and trail running, this multi-functional shoe is built to master just about any domain.
Designed for the specific shape of a woman's foot, it features an Omni-Tech waterproof-breathable Nubuck leather upper with stabilizing leather overlays to keep feet comfortable, supported, and protected from the elements. Reinforced rubber toe and heel protection enhances durability on rocky terrain, while the soft mesh collar prevents heel chafe. Inside the shoe, a removable Contour Comfort 1D footbed pulls moisture away from skin while delivering lightweight cushioning and support. Compression-molded Techlite midsole maximizes comfort and minimizes weight, while an Omni-Grip rubber outsole with Kinetic Response provides independent suspension over any surface.
- Omni-Tech waterproof-breathable mesh upper with Nubuck leather and PU-coated overlays
- Durable mesh collar
- Removable Contour Comfort 1D footbed with wicking treatment
- Injection-molded tuned TPU shank
- Compression-molded Techlite for lightweight cushioning and comfort
- Non-marking Omni-Grip rubber compound outsole with Kinetic Response
- Weight: Size 7, 1/2 pair=13.6oz/390g