Slip into the Switchback for low-profile support that looks as good on the street as it does on the singletrack. The mid version of this popular shoe covers the ankle for increased support and protection while maintaining a minimalist look and feel.
Our revolutionary new Techlite heel moves dense stabilizing elements to the outside (putting softer material directly against your foot) to provide a cushioned and conforming fit to alleviate pain and irritation where trail runners told us they felt it most. Omni-Grip traction on the rubber sole grips rocks, dirt, mud and just about anything else you encounter on off-road adventures. Breathable mesh and a soft material in the flex zones mean superior comfort with great agility and ease of movement. The gusseted tongue keeps out rocks, sticks, and dirt while light, sinewy overlays offer additional protection without adding unnecessary bulk.
Key Features of the Columbia Switchback Mid Hiking Shoes:
- Open breathable mesh tongue and vamp.
- Gusseted tongue to keep out unwanted debris.
- Light and sinewy synthetic overlays for support and protection
- Contour Comfort 1D footbed with AgION anti-odor treatment
- Removable contoured, single-density EVA footbed, which provides cushioning, comfort and support
- Low profile Techlite midsole for nimble, flexible feel in a lightweight package
- Non-marking Omni-Grip rubber compound with a rugged trail design
- Weight: Size 9, 1/2 pair = 13.9oz/395g