If you’re in the market for a boot that will keep you warm on the coldest days but still offers the type of style you’re not embarrassed to wear, then the Columbia Ice Maiden Lace Boots are an item you need to check out. In the style department, the attractive faux fur is a crowd pleaser. But it’s also functional, providing the Ice Maiden Lace Boots with a waterproof finish. The inside of the boot is also very warm and comfortable, featuring a lot of cushion in the insole and 200g of cozy insulation.
Key Features of the Columbia Ice Maiden Lace Boots:
- Upper: Waterproof leather and textile. Faux fur collar for add warmth and soft fleece lining
- Insulation: 200gr insulation. Rated -25F/-32C
- Footbed: EVA for comfort and support
- Shank: Molded nylon shank provides torsional rigidity and support
- Midsole/Outsole: Non-marking Omni-Grip rubber compound with a winter specific lug tread pattern for maximum traction