Key Features of the Columbia Descender Shoes:
What goes up must come down, a task the multi-sport Columbia Descender Shoe is well suited for.
Inspired by rock climbing but meant for all multi-sport activities, it's designed as the ultimate walk-off shoe, perfect after the snug confines of a rock climbing or hiking boot. A minimal closed-mesh upper features micro-suede overlays for stability, while a Techlite heel and tongue lends serious comfort. The midsole features lightweight cushioning foam and a stabilizing TPU shank, while a mix of Omni-Grip sticky rubber and high-traction rubber on the outsole provides maximum grip on rocky routes and rough trails.
- Closed mesh upper micro-suede overlays and webbing
- Lightweight, packable design
- Back carabineer loop
- Single-density Techlite foam midsole
- Internal TPU shank for torsion control
- Omni-Grip sticky rubber compound forefoot for maximum traction on rock and other hard surfaces
- Omni-Grip high-traction rubber compound for sure footing on varied terrain
- Weight: Size 9, 1/2 pair = 9.55oz/271g