Key Features of the Columbia Dogwood Hiking Shoes:
This multi-sport performer is built for all-day wear on any trail, thanks to its Techlite[tm] molded midsole that delivers unprecedented lightweight comfort.
With an upper constructed from coated leather, suede and breathable air mesh, your feet will feel supported and comfortable well after your legs start wearing out. Omni-Shield advanced repellency is a protective barrier against moisture and stains, while a gusseted tongue keeps debris from entering the shoe. A removable Contour Comfort footbed with AgION anti-odor treatment delivers custom cushioning and a nylon shank provides rigidity and support when hiking and scrambling. Sure footing on rocky, uneven surfaces is facilitated by Omni-Grip rubber outsoles with a trail-specific lug pattern.
- Coated leather and suede upper with breathable air mesh
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency for water and stain protection
- Gusseted tongue to prevent debris from entering shoe
- Scratch rubber toecap for abrasion resistance
- Contour Comfort footbed with AgION anti-odor treatment
- Techlite molded midsole for lightweight cushioning and comfort
- Nylon shank provides rigidity and support
- Lightweight non-marking Omni-Grip outsole with a rugged trail design
- Female-specific last
- Weight: 11.2oz/315g (One shoe; size 7)