Late 70's sneaker style marries with cutting edge shoe technology. Oozing with retro appeal, the Centracer Pro makes an old favorite into a new first choice. A ripstop nylon upper features rubber toe and heel protection and the extended eyestay design detail adds extra character. The incredibly cozy Contour Comfort footbed is removable so you can air it out for maximum foot freshness (an anti-odor treatment also assists in keeping these kicks respectable). Techlite in the midsole provides lightweight support and a non-marking rubber sole delivers stability, traction and durability. Top-stitch detail on the upper completes a package that makes the 70's look better than ever - just don't go buying those ultra-tiny running shorts now, ya year?
- Technical ripstop nylon
- Scratch rubber toe and heel protection
- Omni-shield advanced repellency for stain and water protection
- Contour Comfort 1D with AgION anti-odor treatment
- Removable contoured single-density EVA footbed, which provides cushioning, comfort and support
- Techlite molded midsole
- Non-marking Omni-Grip rubber compound for traction and durability