Key Features of the Columbia Centracer Leather Hiking Shoes Coal/Deep Teal:
Back for fall with a sporty leather upper, this cycling-inspired, Euro-cut trainer delivers street-worthy style that's perfect for stuffing under the toe-strap of your favorite fixed gear. The full-grain leather/synthetic upper with reinforced heel and toe protection recalls retro sneakers of the past, while cutting-edge Omni-Shield technology resists dirt and stains. The incredible cozy Contour Comfort footbed is removable so you can air it out for maximum freshness (an anti-odor treatment also assists in keeping these kicks respectable). Techlite in the midsole provides lightweight support, while a non-marking rubber sole delivers traction and durability as you race through downtown traffic.
- Full-grain leather and synthetic upper
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency
- Removable Contour Comfort 1D footbed with AgION anti-odor treatment
- Techlite molded midsole for lightweight cushioning and support
- Non-marking Omni-Grip Eco rubber outsole for wet/dry traction
- Weight: Size 9, 1/2 pair=11 oz/311g