Key Features of the Columbia Bugaice 2 Omni Boots:
The modern Bugaice Omni-Tech winter boot integrates urban play and trail-type traction and durability in one package.
Externally, it features a waterproof Nubuck leather upper and Columbia's advanced Omni-Tech waterproof-breathable membrane. An internal fleece lining and 200g Thinsulate insulation keeps your feet warm and snug at the cabin. Yet, these boots are lightweight and stylish enough to wear with a skirt for a night on the town. Other features include single density Contour Comfort footbed with AgION anti-odor treatment and non-marking dual-density Omni-Grip traction for snow season.
- Waterproof Nubuck leather upper
- Omni-Tech waterproof-breathable membrane providing a comfortable and dry environment
- 200g Thinsulate rated -25F/-32C
- Internal fleece lining for added warmth
- Contour Comfort 1D (single density) footbed with AgION anti-odor treatment
- Injection molded TPR toe cap for durable protection
- Removable contoured single-density EVA footbed providing cushioning, comfort and support
- Techlite molded material provides lightweight cushioning and support
- Nylon shank provides torsional rigidity and support
- Non-marking dual-density Omni-Grip advanced traction rubber compound for optimal traction in winter conditions
- Weight: 1 lb./469g (one shoe; size 7)