An instant classic when it first hit the scene in 1993, the Bugaboot is back and better than ever with the addition of our exclusive Omni-Heat membrane. Like a space blanket for your feet, it reflects your own body heat back into the boot for lightweight warmth without the need for bulky insulation.
The upper is constructed with durable Nubuck and split suede leather with rustproof speed hooks for a secure fit. Inside, comfort comes first with a contoured EVA footbed, lightweight molded midsole, and 200 grams of Thinsulate insulation for a rating of -25F below zero. Road-hugging traction is provided by a non-marking, dual-density Omni-Grip outsole, which is designed specifically for the demands of winterweather.
- Nubuck and split suede upper
- Rustproof metal alloy ghillies, speed hooks and gaiter hook
- Internal lining and footbed cover with AgION anti-microbial treatment
- 200g Thinsulate with added underfoot insulation
- Removable, anatomically contoured EVA footbed with soft brushed nylon cover
- Techlite molded material provides lightweight cushioning and support
- Omni-Grip rubber compound outsole for optimal traction
- Weight: Size 9, 1/2 pair=1lb. 10oz/747g