The Columbia Bugaslip 2 Hiking Shoe is a winter hiking boot that weighs a mere two pounds yet is constructed with OMNI-GRIP traction outsole, TECHLITE midsole, THINSULATE 200g insulation, dual elastic gores and waterproof synthetic and leather uppers. The inside is constructed with removable single-density EVA footbed with AgION anti-odor treatment so you’ll have the maximum comfort for as long as you keep the boots. Another feature is the slip on closure system for a laces free hiking experience. The Columbia Bugaslip 2 Hiking Shoes are waterproof, and surefooted with a non-marking rubber sole to keep your footing on the trail no matter how wet it gets!
- Waterproof synthetic and leather upper in a slip-on cold weather boot style
- Dual elastic gores
- 200g Thinsulate(TM) insulation
- Contour Comfort(TM) 1D and removable contoured single-density EVA footbed with AgION(R) anti-odor treatment
- Techlite(TM) midsole
- 7 inch shaft, 15 inch circumference collar
- Omni-Grip(TM) traction outsole