Key Features of the Columbia Azuric Hiking Shoes:
The Azuric is perfect for the outdoor adventurer looking for a lighter shoe that delivers durability and traction with a more athletic silhouette.
Low-profile and trail-tough, it takes cues from traditional running shoes including a full-length breathable mesh body with a TPU injected support cage on the upper for a great fit and lockdown. Smart details like a gusseted tongue help keep trail debris where it belongs and the molded rubberized EVA footbed delivers support without piling on the bulk. A nylon shank adds stability while the rugged trail-specific sole grips terrain so you can go further, faster.
- Full length breathable mesh body coupled with TPU injected "support cage"
- A gusseted tongue to keep out unwanted debris
- Molded rubberized EVA footbed with nylex top cover for increased comfort
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Nylon shank
- Weight: Size 9, 1/2 pair = 12.6oz/360g