From the canyons in Southern Utah to the granite of Northern California, the Ashlane Low is your all-around trail companion.
A single-density Contour Comfort footbed with AgION anti-odor treatment feels pleasant on the feet, while a firm rubberized toe overlay resists abrasions. A Techlite midsole and exposed shank provides rigidity and support, and the nonmarking Omni-Grip outsole with a stable hiking design provides ultimate traction on any terrain.
Key Features of the Columbia Ashlane Low Hiking Shoes:
- Suede and breathable mesh upper
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out
- Rubberized print toe overlay for abrasion resistance
- Contour Comfort 1D (single density) with AgION anti-odor treatment
- Removable contoured single-density EVA footbed, which provides cushioning, comfort, and support
- Techlite molded material for lightweight cushioning and comfort
- Exposed shank providing torsional rigidity and support
- Nonmarking Omni-Grip advanced traction rubber compound with a stable hiking design for ultimate traction on any terrain
- Weight: Size 7, 1/2 pr = 12.4oz/352g