An insulated air mattress that rolls up into a stuff sack is way better than sleeping on the ground.
Sleeping on the cold, hard ground sucks. Elevate your nap game with the Burton Snoozer Sleeping Pad, or what the award-winning gear heads at Big Agnes refer to as “the most comfortable sleeping pad on the planet.” The I-Beam construction and outer guard-rail-like chambers comfortably cradle you even when tossing and turning. The durable nylon ripstop fabric means trail-tested toughness while the X-STATIC® synthetic insulation offers near weightless warmth and anti-odor performance. Includes a stuff sack and stealthily stowed repair kit so you’re ready for anything.
- Packed Dimensions: 5in x 9in [13cm x 23cm]
- Dimensions: 20in x 72in x 4in [51cm x 183cm x 10cm]
- 1.7 lbs. 0.8kg
- Fabrication: Durable Nylon Ripstop
- The Most Comfortable Sleeping Pad on the Planet
- Lightweight and Compact Three Season Sleeping Pad
- X-STATIC® Synthetic Insulation for Warmth without Weight and Antimicrobial/Anti-Odor Performance
- I-Beam Construction for Even Weight Distribution
- Large Outer Chambers for Cradled Comfort
- R-Value of 4.5
- Durable Inflation Valve
- Includes Stuff Sack and Repair Kit