Like a breath of fresh air for your feet. Perfect for everything from slushy days to summer hikes.
If you have ever suffered through a spring day while wearing heavyweight socks, you understand why we had to have the women’s Burton Ultralight Wool Sock. Stretchable, breathable, and quick-drying, it’s all-star cast of materials is lead by Merino wool’s legendary reputation for soft, naturally insulating, and stink-repellant properties. Like a breath of fresh air for your feet, DRYRIDE venting toe panels improve airflow to keep toes drier. Strategically placed chafe-free toe seams, an odor-resistant footbed, and an ergonomic left and right MotionFit are designed with snowboarding in mind. The Stay High band wraps around your calves to prevent slippage while strategic reinforcements beef up abrasion resistance in the areas where snowboard socks see the most abuse.
- 41% Nylon, 19% Acrylic, 19% Merino Wool, 10% NanoGLIDE™, 9% Polypropylene, 2% Spandex
- Quick-Drying and Odor-Resistant Polypropylene Reinforced Footbed
- All-Over Elastic for Ultimate Arch, Ankle, and Leg Support
- Chafe-Free Link Toe Seam
- Sock Lock Reinforcements
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ Venting Toe Panels
- Ergonomic, Articulated Left and Right MotionFit
- Stay High Comfort Band
- Burton''s W48 Warranty Program