Like a breath of fresh air for your feet. Perfect for everything from slushy days to summer hikes.
If you have ever suffered through a spring day while wearing heavyweight socks, you understand why we just had to have the Burton Ultralight Wool Sock. An all-star cast of six high performance fabrics combine to create the ultimate in stretchable, breathable, quick-drying, climate controlling comfort. Merino Wool leads the pack with its near legendary reputation for softness, and naturally insulating and stink-fighting properties. Like a breath of fresh air for your feet, DRYRIDE venting toe panels improve airflow to keep toes drier and out of the swamp. Strategically placed arch and ankle supports, a cushioned footbed, and an ergonomic left and right MotionFit reduces fatigue for extended sessions. The Stay High band wraps around your calves to prevent slippage while strategic reinforcements beef up abrasion resistance in key zones.
- 48% Nylon, 18% Merino Wool, 18% Acrylic, 8% NanoGLIDE™, 6% Polypropylene, 2% Spandex
- Quick-Drying and Stink-Proof Polypropylene Reinforced Footbed
- Elastic Arch and Ankle Support
- Chafe-Free Link Toe Seam
- Sock Lock Reinforcements
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ Venting Toe Panels
- Ergonomic, Articulated Left and Right MotionFit
- Stay High Comfort Band