If you have ever suffered through a spring day while wearing heavyweight socks, you understand why we had to have the Burton Ultralight Wool Sock.
An all-star cast of six high performance fabrics combine to create the ultimate in stretchable, breathable, quick-drying, climate controlling comfort. Merino Wool leads the pack with its legendary reputation for soft, naturally insulating, and stink-fighting properties. Like a breath of fresh air for your feet, DRYRIDE venting toe panels improve airflow to keep toes drier. Strategically placed arch and ankle supports, a cushioned footbed, and an ergonomic left and right MotionFit are designed with snowboarding in mind. The Stay High band wraps around your calves to prevent slippage while strategic reinforcements beef up abrasion resistance in the areas where snowboard socks see the most abuse.
- 38% Acrylic, 34% Nylon, 14% Merino Wool, 7% NanoGLIDE, 5% Polypropylene, 2% Spandex
- Quick-Drying and Stink-Proof Polypropylene Reinforced Footbed
- Elastic Arch and Ankle Support
- Chafe-Free Link Toe Seam
- Sock Lock Reinforcements
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick Venting Toe Panels
- Ergonomic, Articulated Left and Right MotionFit
- Stay High Comfort Band