*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Burton Trillium Socks:
It could be argued that the women's Burton Trillium Sock will help you go pro. That makes no sense, you say? Consider the comfort of a stretchable, breathable, quick-drying blend of midweight fabrics, including NanoGLIDE which acts like climate control by eliminating overheating while simultaneously wicking away heat-robbing sweat. Or the strategically placed arch and ankle supports, cushioned footbed, and ergonomic left and right MotionFit which reduce fatigue for extended sessions. If that's not enough, ventilated DRYRIDE Ultrawick toe panels are like a breath of fresh air for your feet, while padded channels alleviate pressure on the top of your foot, increasing comfort when binding straps are locked in tight.
- 29% Nylon, 24% Merino Wool, 24% Acrylic, 15% Polypropylene, 6% NanoGLIDE™ , 2% Spandex
- Midweight Cushioning Throughout Sock
- Quick-Drying and Stink-Proof Polypropylene Reinforced Footbed
- Elastic Arch and Ankle Support
- Chafe-Free Link Toe Seam
- Sock Lock Reinforcements
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ Venting Toe Panels
- Ergonomic, Articulated Left and Right MotionFit
- Stay High Comfort Band