Midweight warmth meets rider-specific support and cushioning. An everyday necessity.
When does a sock become more than just a sock? At what point does it go from something you simply wear on your feet, to something your feet can’t live without? The women’s Burton Shadow Sock walks the line between total comfort and absolute dependency. It’s quick-drying, breathable blend of midweight insulating fibers and strategically placed cushioning make it the optimal all-season snowboard sock. The Stay High band wraps it around your calves to prevent slippage while strategic reinforcements beef up abrasion resistance in the areas where snowboard socks see the most abuse.
- 53% Acrylic, 34% Nylon, 11% Polypropylene, 2% Spandex
- Quick-Drying and Odor-Resistant Polypropylene Reinforced Footbed
- Medium-Density Cushioning Throughout Sock
- All-Over Elastic for Ultimate Arch, Ankle, and Leg Support
- Chafe-Free Link Toe Seam
- Reinforced Toe and Heel
- Stay High Comfort Band
- Burton''s W48 Warranty Program