Give your feet an unfair advantage with the smartest sock in snowboarding.
Buried deep beneath Burton''s headquarters lies a super-secret lab where snowboarding''s most advanced sock, the Burton Merino Phase Sock, was created. Pieced together using discarded space ship technology and scrap hyperbaric chamber parts, the lightweight Merino Phase is a blend of the most advanced features and materials known to sock science. These include super insulating Merino Wool, stretchy spandex, and climate controlling NanoGLIDE. DRYRIDE Ultrawick Venting Toe Panels are like the dual overhead cams of socks, wicking away heat-robbing sweat at warp speed. Going one step further, the Merino Phase is also engineered with anatomical padding and an ergonomic MotionFit, which our sources tell us, will allow you to carve quicker, ollie higher, and hike higher. The future is now, step on in.
- 52% Nylon, 24% Merino Wool, 11% Polypropylene, 11% NanoGLIDE™, 2% Spandex
- Medium and Extra-Density Cushioning Throughout Sock
- Quick-Drying and Stink-Proof Polypropylene Reinforced Footbed
- Elastic Arch and Ankle Support
- Chafe-Free Link Toe Seam
- Sock Lock Reinforcements
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ Venting Toe Panels
- Ergonomic, Articulated Left and Right MotionFit
- Stay High Comfort Band