*Available for US Shipment Only.
The Burton FBI-6 Snowboard Tool is an essential item for any snowboarding enthusiast, as easy modifications can be made to your board with this small and simple tool. The tool is in essence a portable pit crew and can be operated with gloves on. Being able to make adjustments on the slopes is a great benefit, and the tool has integrated bits that will not get lost and is incredibly lightweight with a pocket friendly design. With both 90 and 180 degree locking positions, the tool is ready to handle any task. It comes with an both flathead and Phillips screwdrivers as well.
Key Features of the Burton FBI-6 Snowboard Tool:
- Able to Operate With Gloves On
- Integrated Bits Won''t Get Lost
- 90degrees and 180degrees Locking Positions for Ergonomic Operation
- Ultra-Lightweight, Pocket-Friendly Design
- Smooth, No-Snag Composite Cover
- #2 and #3 Phillips
- Flat Head
- 4MM Allen Key
- Bottle Opener