Freestyle-focused support and cushioning. Guaranteed to help you land more tricks.
It could be argued that the Burton Buffer II Sock will help you go pro. That makes no sense, you say? Consider the comfort of a stretchable, breathable, quick-drying blend of midweight fabrics (including wool) that wick away heat-robbing sweat. Or the strategically placed arch and ankle supports, cushioned footbed, and ergonomic left and right MotionFit that are designed with snowboarding in mind. If that’s not enough, ventilated DRYRIDE toe panels are like a breath of fresh air for your feet, while padded channels alleviate pressure on the top of your foot, increasing comfort when strapped in tight to your bindings.
- Quick-Drying and Stink-Proof Polypropylene Reinforced Footbed
- Elastic Arch and Ankle Support
- Chafe-Free Link Toe Seam
- Sock Lock Reinforcements
- Dryride Ultrawick™
- Dryride Venting Toe Panels
- Ergonomic, Articulated Left and Right Motionfit
- Stay High Comfort Band
- 37% Nylon, 27% Polypropylene, 14% Acrylic, 14% Merino Wool, 6% Nanoglide™, 2% Spandex
- Padded Channels Alleviate Pressure and Increase Comfort on Top of Foot