*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Burton Pyro Gloves:
There have been lots of stories with pyromaniacs in them.
But the “Trashcan Man” is one of the best. He’s from The Stand, a film by Steven King, and plays a significant role. However, before he gets to the climactic ending, his story begins with a few disfigurations due to his fascination with fire. One of those is a gimp hand that awkwardly points away from his body at a 90-degree angle. The Burton Pyro Glove won’t mutate you into a movie freak, but it might draw some similar attention. You’ll be doing all kinds of hot moves thanks the horrifyingly waterproof combo of its DRYRIDE Ultrashell™ 2L fabric and DRYRIDE Insane Membrane™. You’ll be fired up, too, with the Thermacore™ insulation and moisture-wicking fleece lining. And finally, you’ll melt your face as you surf your apps with the NEW Screen Grab™ palm and its total touchscreen control. No really, it will all happen like that.
- NEW Screen Grab Toughgrip™ Palm for Total Touchscreen Control: This Burton-exclusive PU synthetic leather has the tech built right in, meaning it will never fray, wear out, or wash off. Any device, any finger—you get total touchscreen control without ever exposing your fingers to the cold.
- DRYRIDE Ultrashell™ 2-Layer Fabric: You’ll find DRYRIDE Ultrashell™ fabrics throughout the Burton glove line. Built around the demands of high-energy riding, DRYRIDE Ultrashell fabrics are both bomber and breathable to keep hands dry and protected. Offered in various performance levels and stretch in some styles, with Ultrashell 2-layer coated offering a drier, more breathable level of performance.
- Waterproof DRYRIDE Insane Membrane™ 1.0: This extra-thin, super waterproof membrane protects hands from wind and water while wicking away heat-robbing sweat. Offered in 1.0 and 2.0 versions with 2.0 offering a higher level of quick-wicking, waterproof performance.
- Thermacore™ Insulation: Developed for superior warmth-to-weight, Thermacore™ cranks the heat without limiting mobility. We offer Thermacore in a variety of weights, and in select styles fine-tune the amount of insulation in the body, sleeves, and hood for focused warmth and breathability.
- Fixed Fleece Lining: Quick-drying, soft, and technical, our brushed fleece, microfleece, Sherpa fleece, and Teddy Bear fleece linings combine warmth and the ability to keep you dry in a low-bulk package.
- Ergonomic Pre-Curved Fit: The superior dexterity of this articulated fit means your hands will always be warm and nimble no matter what kind of action you get into. Featured on every single glove and mitt we make.