*Available for US Shipment Only.
Key Features of the Burton Wheelie Sub Travel Bag:
Like a walk-in closet with wheels. Team-tested for month-long tours with stretch CRAM zone zippers to fit extra everything, plus a design that splits in two to avoid airline overweight fees.
Like a walk-in closet with wheels, the Burton Wheelie Sub roller bag is perfect for month-long odysseys (or just really heavy packers). Volume-enhancing CRAM stretch zipper zones mean room for packing extra everything. Beat the luggage scale with the Double Down feature, which lets you separate the bag in half to try and avoid overweight charges. IXION skate wheels are built to tackle rough terrain, while SnakeStack lets you piggy back an extra bag when rushing through the airport. Also includes a removable duffel bag, lockable, contoured zipper pulls, and a low-profile telescoping handle for easy maneuvering.
- 121L [31in x 17in x 15.5in] [79cm x 43cm x 39cm]
- 12 lbs. 5.4kg
- Fabrication: 600Dx1200D Polyester
- IXION Wheel System
- EVA/TPU Back Panels: Lighter, Faster, Stronger
- Double Down: Separates Bag in Half to Beat Airport Weight Limits
- Comfort Cush Telescoping Handle
- Volume-Enhancing CRAM Zones
- Hideaway SnakeStack External Backpack Attachment
- Removable Duffel Bag
- Lockable, Contoured Zipper Pulls Fit TSA-Approved Locks