Checked bags get lost, especially when flying through Chicago, and wearing the same clothes stops being funny after day three. Avoid having to wear your buddy's underwear by running the Burton Wheelie Flight Deck roller bag. Gate check compliant and carry-on approved for some flights, this bag stuffs a surprisingly large amount of gear thanks to features like volume-enhancing CRAM stretch zipper zones and dual compartment organization that opens like a book.
- Dimensions: [22in x 12.5in x 9.75in][56cm x 32cm x 25cm]
- Volume: 45L
- Weight: 7.8 lbs. / 3.5 kg.
- 840D Polyester PU2 Coated [Denison Camo, Indigo Batik, and Apache Print Colorways]
- 70D Nylon Triple Ripstop Bonded to 210D Nylon [Toxin Bonded Ripstop Colorway]
- 1680D Ballistic Nylon PU2 Coated [True Black Colorway]
- IXION Wheel System
- EVA/TPU Back Panels for Rugged Protection
- Comfort Cush Telescoping Handle with NEW Easily-Replaceable Trolley System
- Volume-Enhancing CRAM Zones
- External Side Compression Straps
- Lockable, Contoured Zipper Pulls Fit TSA-Approved Locks
- Meets Most Airline Carry-On Size Restrictions, Those Bastards!
- Storage Pocket Accessible from Inside and Outside
- Internal Mesh Divider
- Stowable ID Tag