Runway to resort without the baggage claim gamble. The largest carry-on option with stretch CRAM™ zone zippers and a durable back panel to protect your precious cargo.
Checked bags get lost, especially when flying through Chicago, and wearing the same clothes stops being funny after day three. Avoid having to wear your buddy’s underwear by running the Burton Wheelie Flight Deck roller bag. It’s sized to meet most airline carry-on rules, yet stuffs a surprisingly large amount of gear thanks to features like volume-enhancing CRAM™ stretch zipper zones and smooth-rolling IXION™ wheels. Loaded with everything you need including the SnakeStack™ external backpack attachment.
- Volume: 45L
- Weight: 8lbs
- Dimensions: [21.5in x 13in x 11in]
- Ixion Wheel System
- Volume-Enhancing Cram Zones
- Hideaway Snakestack External Backpack Attachment
- 1680D Polyester / 600D Polyester [Real Red Tarp Colorway]
- Fabrication: 600D x 1200D Polyester Dobby [All Other Colorways]
- EVA/TPU Back Panels-Lighter, Faster, Stronger
- Lockable, Contoured Zipper Pulls Fit TSA-Approved Locks
- Meets Most Airline Carry-On Size Restrictions, Those Bastards!